Monday, May 12, 2014

Being a Film Festival Sponsor

   Sunscreen Film Festival has been instrumental in helping our daughters' in multiple ways, so
I figured what better place to promote a Hollywood novel, than a film festival.

   The "Marquel" book trailer screened before most film blocks with a few exceptions. It was a real honor to been seen. I am so late in the game promoting my book that I'm trying to think outside the bookstore and library and just be creative. Bringing my novel to potential readers in unlikely venues is my new goal.

   I am still amazed that Eric Roberts portrayed my character, Zach Manning. I am also so proud of our youngest daughter, Blair, who directed Roberts and her sister, Marquel in the book trailer.

    Just a few photos of the the book trailer shoot.






Marquel Skinner, Eric Roberts, Blair Skinner

   

No comments:

Post a Comment