Monday, May 2, 2016

Four book goal

Sorry I have been absent for so long.

I met many of you at Wondercon in LA in March, as well as at YP Comiccon, Ocala in April. 

From there I stopped in at the Romantic Times Convention in Vegas and also took a much needed break to recharge my writing battery.

While in Vegas my husband, Tom and I visited Red Rock Canyon, The Valley of Fire and Hoover Dam. The cost to see all three was $17 for the both of us. $0 for Hoover Dam, $7 a car for RRC and $10 a car for TVOF. Well worth the expense of a rental car at $55 a day.



This past weekend I learned more about screenwriting and the film business at Sunscreen Film Festival in St. Petersburg, Florida.

And if you didn't know, I work a full time job as a sales rep for and I do everything else as time permits. Mostly weekends.

So on the slate this year: The 3rd book in the St. Blair series, The Diary of St. Blair; the 3rd book in the Marquel series, Marquel's Redemption; a stand-alone thriller and a new middle grade series about some ghostly beings.

So stay tuned!!

Check out my website: www.emilyskinnerbooks.com or www.ewskinner.com

Sign up at the website for emails and send me pictures of you at your favorite bookstore or library and tell me where it is. I love visiting new places.

Happy Summer reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment