Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Thank you Survivor & American Idol !

I am not going to waste a lot of time discussing this, but I am happy to say American Idol is much better for having Jennifer Lopez and Steven Tyler. Finally, it's about the talent and not the judges!

The antics of Paula, Simon, and Ellen are done. Thank you Simon, best of luck on the X Factor, you've raked us all over the coals for too long. I really like seeing less of Ryan Seacrest, too. He's nice, but less is more. I stopped watching after Adam Lambert lost.

To Steven Tyler, you are sunshine, fun and I want to give you a hug.

As for Survivor: Mark Burnett, how did it take so long to figure out there is more to the game than puzzles? Redemption Island is going to mix it up and now you have professional Survivor's Boston Rob and Russell to stir the pot. Quite frankly, I would like to challenge the producers to a puzzle-less season! Every season could be called Survivor, Puzzle Island.

Make them knit, crochet or build something with some basic Craftsman Tools! Imbed or carve clues into some of the trees. Leave a sealed basket or cans of food (heck give them a can opener, talk about product placement, Spaghettios and Kitchenaid) instead of an immunity idol in the woods for someone to get fat. Give them walkie talkies to spy or record the other tribe. Make the contestants show their knowledge of basic survival skills like how to dress a wound without the medical crew, but stop the repetition!!

I haven't watch all the Survivor series as I just get puzzled-out, but you have me for awhile as for American Idol, keep me entertained!

No comments:

Post a Comment