Thursday, October 31, 2013

St. Blair: Children of the Night set for All Saints Day release


Sybille Malone lives in an overpopulated Manhattan, Region One, of Global Good 2202. Their society is the fulfillment of utopian ideals developed by the surviving masses of 2100. Seventeen-year-old Sybille is a resident of Dayshift and longs for a Nightshift boy known only as Mark.
Distraught by Global Good's restrictive culture, Sybille is desperate until she finds a relic of a past civilization. The discovery of Blair's diary sets off a chain of supernatural events that not only effects Sybille's close relationships, but has Global Good scrambling to find the culprit.
________________________________________________
   After 3 years of writing, I've finally uploaded this novel to be appropriately released on All Saints Day, tomorrow. I sure hope the upload goes well, I'll check in a few hours.
This novel is named after my youngest daughter, Blair. My first novel was named after her sister, Marquel.
Why did I decide to name books after my daughters? I don't know. It seemed like a good idea when I was younger, but it really adds pressure to the writing process.
Anyway, there are 2 more books scheduled in the St. Blair series and a sequel to Marquel. Both are underway and should be released in 2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment